I have to ask the question. Why does the House Republican leadership seem to hate America? When I use the words “hate America,” I don’t mean they’re all signing up to join the Taliban, or that they actually have a visceral and overt hatred for the country they call home. What U.S. Congressional representatives Eric Cantor, John Boehner and the rest of what can only be laughably described as the “leadership” of the House of Representatives seemingly... Read More
Old Stuff but Still Interesting
- michael on 10 Real Reasons Men Cheat That They’ll Never ‘Fess Up To
- Alan Green on Step It Up!
- Aaron Moore on Step It Up!
- Dating Site For People With Disabilities on Warning: Birth Control Pills Are Screwin’ With Your Sexuality!
- Edward Johnson on Step It Up!
Like Us on Facebook
apple Bristol Palin China Christmas Donald Trump Eric Cantor Exercise Facebook FDA Fox News Health Herman Cain ice cream i wish John Boehner Kids Language london Madonna marriage medicare Michele Bachmann Michelle Bachmann Mike Huckabee Mitt Romney Natalie Portman Newt Gingrich Obama parenting Plastic Surgery politics prostitution republicans Rick Perry Rick Santorum Ron Paul Sarah Palin sex skin cancer Steve Jobs Tea Party Tim Pawlenty UK US budget deficit Women