Reading XiaXue Left Me Banging My Head On My Desk I’ll admit it. Sometimes I read the fashion blog penned by the infamous, unbelievably popular, Singaporean ingenue, XiaXue. Reading her blog was hard at first, but, with enough concentration, I could ignore the author’s bleached blonde hair, baby-blue contacts and unnaturally pale skin (all visible thanks to the huge self-portrait that adorns her site’s banner) and actually pay attention to its content. Occasionally,... Read More
Old Stuff but Still Interesting
- michael on 10 Real Reasons Men Cheat That They’ll Never ‘Fess Up To
- Alan Green on Step It Up!
- Aaron Moore on Step It Up!
- Dating Site For People With Disabilities on Warning: Birth Control Pills Are Screwin’ With Your Sexuality!
- Edward Johnson on Step It Up!
Like Us on Facebook
apple Bristol Palin China Christmas Donald Trump Eric Cantor Exercise Facebook FDA Fox News Health Herman Cain ice cream i wish John Boehner Kids Language london Madonna marriage medicare Michele Bachmann Michelle Bachmann Mike Huckabee Mitt Romney Natalie Portman Newt Gingrich Obama parenting Plastic Surgery politics prostitution republicans Rick Perry Rick Santorum Ron Paul Sarah Palin sex skin cancer Steve Jobs Tea Party Tim Pawlenty UK US budget deficit Women